Pedasi Sports Club
US$132
Villa Marina Lodge(Playa Venao)
US$142
US$95
Hotels.com
Hotel Villa Romana(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotel Piamonte(Las Tablas)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdive masterwalking distancepoolside roombeds were comfortablenice pooldivespanamapillowsaccaptain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My family and I spent 3 days here over Easter and were very happy. The food was good, the pool great and the location was the first you see when arriving in Pedasi.
The rooms had everything you need but could use few changes. I am glad I carry my own soap as they still have the little bars from the motels of the 60's. The room was clean and we made use of the little fridge. I have to comment on my only disappointment and hope the new ownership will comment. The bed left something to be desired. To us very uncomfortable.
Would I stay here again? In a heartbeat. All were friendly and the location was great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stayed at Bobby's place for a few days, and each day got better. Bob and his wife Olga have a wealth of knowledge and are very hospitable. Their breakfast is very hearty and gets you good to go for the day. The rooms are spacious and clean, with comfortable beds and AC that really works. The pool is clean and great for laps, or just floating around.

Definately will return to this gem.

Room Tip: For a fantastic beach just minutes away, take the road from the rear of the hotel and drive past the airport and keep right. The uninhabited golden brown beach stretches for literally miles in either direction.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is a very good place and great rates (lower than average and includes breakfast) We were received by Bobby (owner), he kindly showed us available rooms and pool - BTW, my kids loved it.
You can really relax in here, very comfortable and quiet. It is vey close to town (walking distance).
We definitely are going back to this place!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Bobby G, Owner at Pedasi Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Thank you Pablo for a fine review. We appreciate your taking the time to post your trip review. We look forward to hosting you and your lovely family again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was looking for a place to stay one night at Pedasi with my boyfriend and my little dog.. We asked in a couple of hotels but refused to accept pets. We found this place and they said they could take us right away. We arrived a little bit late, but the owner and his wife welcomed us personally and treated us like family. The owner even offer to walk my dog in the morning. A nice breakfast (eggs and toast) is included with the rate, clean, big rooms at a good rate compared to others around, and it has a good location. Not in the exact center of pedasi, but is at walking distance. They also offer different tours. We took one to isla iguana and it was a great decision to go with the tour instead of on our own with local boats. The owner gave us a ride to the place where we take the boat and the whole trip they were very attentive to all of us! Including my dog. I would definitely come back and recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2013

Hi Stephanie. Thanks for taking the time to write a Trip Adviser Review. As you now know, my wife and I are both animal lovers and walking your pup was a pleasure, not a chore. WE are only sorry that you had a bit of a problem with the park rangers at Isla Iguana. New time I will be glad to keep him for you while you guys go out and enjoy yourselves. See you again soon.
Bobby & Olga

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We felt at home here.............great American breakfasts, nice pool and gardens, and the suite was big and accommodating. Bobby was able to direct us to many local attractions.We WILL stay here again! Thanks to Bobby and his staff!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for the kind words Fred. We look forward to your return.
Bob & Olga