“Quiet ambiance/good prices”

Ristorante Pasta e Vino
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Express Italian cooking with different daily menus. Homemade pasta with delicious meat or fish sauces, composed salads or vegetables dishes. Homemade desserts and bread. Italian wine cellar.
“Quiet ambiance/good prices”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Excellent service, good food. Limited menu, but the prices are great value for money. Recommend for a quiet, romantic dinner.

Visited March 2014

Pomona Park, Florida
“Small place, very nice, great food”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This place was recommended to us and it was very nice, clean, comfortable. We ate outside in the garden and it was lovely with flowers all around. Great food. Very small place. I would suggest reservations because they have so few tables.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Haven't been here often but the few times I've been I ordered the Vegetable Platter and Pasta Dish I always had friends or family as my dinner company so that I could we could try each other dishes, The Veggie Platter is still my #1 dish on their menu. I will go back there for this dish, truly best Veggie Platter in Pedasi. Owners are friendly and grows many of their herbs.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“maxandruby”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Good value and atmosphere. Owners are friendly. Best dish I had here is the vegetable platter, I will go there again just for this, the rest of the menu is not bad either we usually dine in fours so that we could try each other choices, I was glad I choose the veggie platter.

Visited October 2013
Lincoln City, Oregon
“Great inexpensive Italian”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

They serve great, inexpensive food and wine at this house converted into a restaurant in Pedasi. There are only six tables so be prepared to wait a little bit. I had the pasta bolognese which was great and only $7. We also got a nice bottle of Italian red which was a bargain at $17. If your in the area-go here!

Visited February 2014