“Good Sandwiches - Pizza...well...”
Review of The Bakery

The Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Pedasi
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: The first bakery in the quaint village of Pedasi, we offer top quality pastries, sandwiches, coffee, smoothies, pizza, and desserts. We make the best croissants in the region (if we do say so ourselves!), our delicious Italian coffee is hard to beat in these parts, and we are delighted to provide a cosy European cafe feel in this little corner of Panama we call home, Recently we have begun to explore with gluten-free options, and we are having fun with it!
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have had sandwiches here a few times, they are that good. They are big, tasty, but a bit over priced. Chicken salad is $7.20, Tuna is $6.50 (The price remind me of my friends in college - a little high! LOL)

There coffee is off the chart; strong, rich and only a buck! (A real good deal!)

The pizza? Well, I had pizza in Costa Rica in 2007, and it's still repeating on me! Panama is no different. (Keep in mind, I have been making pizza since The Beverly Hillbillies was in first run.)
This pizza just didn't do for me. It was thin, not much flavor and, although I like mine well done, this was way over baked!

Oh well, if you want good pizza, come to Old Forge, PA, if you want sun, great weather and cold, cheap beer, come to Panama!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

While in Pedasi, we stopped at The Bakery because of a sweet tooth. We got some rice pudding and some baked goods to go. Everything was wonderful and we would go back in a minute if we are in Pedasi again.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I don't understand all the bad reviews; for me this was a lovely bakery with lovely brownies and cookies to an fair price.
Of course it is more expensive than other places in Panama, because this is Pedasí, an overpiced town because of the "rich" foreigners/tourists that come here or buy real estate. But if you'd like a good coffe and a nice brownie, this is a nice place.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Reviews made us expect something special but it was actually nothing special. People in pedasi are specially calm and polite towards tourists compared to the rest of panama but the bakery reminds you that foreigners are not welcome here. The food is average and the bread good but all is overpriced. Pedasi is full of better places to eat .

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great small place with good coffee and homemade pastry. Nice, cozy place to sit outside. They are open early for us americanos who like our coffee at 6 am.