All reviewsplaya venaoyogurt and granolathe hotel offersthe hotel is cleangood sizejunior suitegreat beachhome away from homeair conenjoyed our stayminute drivewavessurfersparadiseoceanpanamaflow
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I was lucky enough to spend another vacation at the amazing Playa Venao Resort in Pedasi. The first time I went was last December and we had such a wonderful time that when it was time for us to pick out next vacation destination, we thought we might as well try out Playa Venao again. We usually don't like to travel to the same place twice, but we enjoyed it so much the first time that we decided to go again. This time was even better! Not only did the staff remember us and treat us like part of the family, we enjoyed the amazing food and hospitality they gave us. Honestly is paradise and I don't have enough words to describe how much we enjoyed it. The mornings always started with a gorgeous and healthy breakfast overlooking the ocean, the days were spent with various outdoor activities like surfing, walking, and yoga. In the early evening we would take a dip in the infinity pool and then top off the evening with a 5 star diner. Like I mentioned before, we usually don't visit the same place twice, but I think Playa Venao Resort will be out vacation destination for a while!

Room Tip: Spend the little extra for a villa. Its worth it!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank shirry d
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I was here with my significant other, and I have to say this was the right place to go. It's beautifully romantic, serene, private and open at the same time, and just plain gorgeous. I felt a sense of courtesy, importance, and comfort while staying at the resort from the staff and everyone else working there. The stars were beautiful at night, and I loved the overall atmosphere and layout.

Thank you so much for making this trip perfect for my partner and I. I highly recommend it for families and couples.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

A home away from home. Staff is fantastic, rooms are great, food is great, service is great. The amenities are quite extravagant, from the infinity pool to the black sand beach and warm ocean waters. It's very secluded, very tranquil, very intimate. Beautiful location, and I wouldn't know why anybody wouldn't be able to embrace the experience as a whole. Definitely looking on coming back with a couple of my friends so we can get our party on.

Thank you Playa Venao!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

i was very pleased with the staff and my stay. the food was amazing no complaints there from any of my family. i swam in one of the many pool since surfing isnt my thing but my spouse and sons had a wonderful time together enjoying the waves and bonding time together.
the two bedroom tiki huts were exactly what we needed to have our privacy away from the kids and still having this be a family vaction without missing the romance. the sunsets were so breath taking and watching them just helped ease my stress away. this vacation is exactly what we needed and was worth every dime. its nice to see this place had spent money on renovations to update the resort and accomidate our needs. im most definately returning and would highly recommend this as a tranquil family get a way.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Obvious management is more interested in your wallet than your experience. Great staff however. And good food. Suprising amount of trash on the beach in Playa Venao. And not many options to stay. Would recommend looking at options in Pedasi. Making a day trip to Venao. If surfing, breaks work mid tide.

• Stayed: April 2013