“T”

Playa Venao Hotel Resort
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Pedasi
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Excellent attention to details, food is exquisite and surprisingly at a very good prices. The best place in Playa Venao to spend a day or to have dinner or a couple drinks is by the beach lounge/restaurant at Playa Venao Hotel Resort. I've spent a many memorable times having dinner with a friend, listening to the world class music and to the soft break of the surf. Our waiter (I'm sorry I forgot his name) could not be more attentive and willing to please us with our requests; that attitude is something that is very hard to find in the region and in most of the isthmus. Did I mention how good the food was? Splendid!
I do recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Miami_Gio

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have spent many weekends in the area, and tried to find the name of a new hotel.... Came up with this. Wonderful pictures on the website, but we just could not figure out where it was or if was photoshopped. Believe me.... No photoshop. A relatively new and discreet (from the beach you would not believe the infinity pool exists never mind from the pool the amazing view if the beach!) resort. When you arrive you think that you are really in one of these dream vacation locations, and it does not stop. The owners are amazing, very friendly and just plain nice. Need help, they are there for you.

Good, healthy and gastronomique restaurant yes. The chef even comes out to see how you enjoyed his latest treat.

Service is exceptional from checkin right to someone seeing you walk to your room with your surfboard.... They come and carry it for you.

We had a wonderful vacation, unfortunately only 2 days, but a definite comeback.

And for water people, the pool is open 24 hours and the infinity pool with the most spectacular view of the Pacific.

Chapeau.

Room Tip: They all have something different. Privacy looking on to a lazy river, pool or garden view... Pool v...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank polarbearpenguin
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I was lucky enough to spend another vacation at the amazing Playa Venao Resort in Pedasi. The first time I went was last December and we had such a wonderful time that when it was time for us to pick out next vacation destination, we thought we might as well try out Playa Venao again. We usually don't like to travel to the same place twice, but we enjoyed it so much the first time that we decided to go again. This time was even better! Not only did the staff remember us and treat us like part of the family, we enjoyed the amazing food and hospitality they gave us. Honestly is paradise and I don't have enough words to describe how much we enjoyed it. The mornings always started with a gorgeous and healthy breakfast overlooking the ocean, the days were spent with various outdoor activities like surfing, walking, and yoga. In the early evening we would take a dip in the infinity pool and then top off the evening with a 5 star diner. Like I mentioned before, we usually don't visit the same place twice, but I think Playa Venao Resort will be out vacation destination for a while!

Room Tip: Spend the little extra for a villa. Its worth it!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank shirry d
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I was here with my significant other, and I have to say this was the right place to go. It's beautifully romantic, serene, private and open at the same time, and just plain gorgeous. I felt a sense of courtesy, importance, and comfort while staying at the resort from the staff and everyone else working there. The stars were beautiful at night, and I loved the overall atmosphere and layout.

Thank you so much for making this trip perfect for my partner and I. I highly recommend it for families and couples.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

A home away from home. Staff is fantastic, rooms are great, food is great, service is great. The amenities are quite extravagant, from the infinity pool to the black sand beach and warm ocean waters. It's very secluded, very tranquil, very intimate. Beautiful location, and I wouldn't know why anybody wouldn't be able to embrace the experience as a whole. Definitely looking on coming back with a couple of my friends so we can get our party on.

Thank you Playa Venao!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

i was very pleased with the staff and my stay. the food was amazing no complaints there from any of my family. i swam in one of the many pool since surfing isnt my thing but my spouse and sons had a wonderful time together enjoying the waves and bonding time together.
the two bedroom tiki huts were exactly what we needed to have our privacy away from the kids and still having this be a family vaction without missing the romance. the sunsets were so breath taking and watching them just helped ease my stress away. this vacation is exactly what we needed and was worth every dime. its nice to see this place had spent money on renovations to update the resort and accomidate our needs. im most definately returning and would highly recommend this as a tranquil family get a way.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Obvious management is more interested in your wallet than your experience. Great staff however. And good food. Suprising amount of trash on the beach in Playa Venao. And not many options to stay. Would recommend looking at options in Pedasi. Making a day trip to Venao. If surfing, breaks work mid tide.

• Stayed: April 2013