“3 out of 4 got sick.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Pedasito restaurant - CLOSED

Pedasito restaurant
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Panama, Rep of Panama.
“3 out of 4 got sick.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was the only one that did not order seafood and the only one that did not got sick. My daughter and her boyfriend got well next morning but my wife was so bad that we returned to Panama city. The food presentation was good and we were happy until after. My wife had a cup of ceviche that she shared with my daughter and a sancocho. I suspect the ceviche was not ok. Long stoy short, we missed Isla Iguana and Las tablas Santa Librada day.
The place was nice, the service courteous, food presentation nice but, something happened with the seafood that day. I order chicken with noodles that was excelent. In Panama you can never make a mistake ordering chicken....is the best.

• Visited July 2014

Nueva Gorgona, Panama
“Enjoyed our meal”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We recently had dinner at Pedasito restaurant and had a great meal. My husband started with the chicken soup served with rice that was outstanding. He had a pasta meal for his main course and I had a salad with grilled chicken. We were both very happy with our meals. We would definitely go back to Pedasito.

• Visited June 2014
“lousy”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I did not stay in the rooms of the Pedaito. However, being there on a trip to visit costa pedasi, it was one of the few choices for lunch and dinner.

On many attempts to partake in food,,,,,,nothing was availabls. A full menu that the hostess kept saying was not availbale. At one point I just got up and left. I drove to the local Chino and bought can foods and ate them. Pedasito has abig sign but is unable to deliver a half way decent meal.

Do not watse your time on this establishment.

usn5326
“Good Food with a Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We have eaten here several times, and the quantity and quality of food is always good. Their bar is capable of serving up any type of drink/beverage that you may wish for. The menu is extensive and the cost for the food is a bit above average for the area.

• Visited February 2014