“Awesome fun”
Review of Toboggan Slide

Toboggan Slide
Type: Other
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We went with our kids aged 10 and 5 and they loved it!! Longest run i have ever been on. My daughter sat with me and she wasn't scared even though i went fast. There is a cafe at the top of the long, long chairlift.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We came a party of 10 people, 8 took the alpine slide down, while I tried to the the chairlift down with my kid. The man in charge decided my ticket had already been used (they probably sold me a used ticket) and refused to let me go down. The guy was very rude and I felt humiliated. The boss in charge was reluctant to compensate me in any possible way.
Do not come near this attraction!

2  Thank 133Michael_n133
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The slide here is on monorail and it can easily pick up speed compared to the other type we tried somewhere else in Austria. The distance is quite long. My 8 year old children were very careful for the first time but by the third time I was not able to catch up with them as they started sliding down so quickly with minimum brakes. Hopping on the lift was a bit tricky for an adult with two kids. But the people there helped us. The lady at the cashier was very helpful speaking fluent English. Highly recommended for family visitors with kids in summer.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

It was an amazing and thrilling experience that everyone can do it. First, you take the cable chair to the top of the mountain, it takes may be 10 minutes, and then you get a small coffee shop and you can start the slide , which is very exciting.

If you intend to come from Salzburg train station, get off at Hallein and take bus toward Bad Durrnberg. I suggest to go to Toboggan Slide and then salt mine, because you can go down by walking, about 1 km, especially if you have GPS in your mobile, otherwise you need to wait for bus.
Do not miss it. especially if you have kids, you can take one at least with you in the slide.

3  Thank FreeAdventurer
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This was really a great ride. It's a long, winding ride down the mountainside. You go through trees, meadows, under bridges, etc. Someone posted a video of the entire ride on Youtube. Check it out. I would suggest you ride mutiple times. I also considered the luge ride at Tegelberg, butit did not compare to this one, so I passed on that one. Tegelberg was for kids. This one is really for both kids and adults.

3  Thank MikeandHeidi392