Generally a hotel that is nice, suiting to the "Lederhosen"-style in this area and very close to Ahorn cable car. Unfortunately, one can see the moneygrubbing management. I wanted to get a bath robe to go to the (not bad) sauna area and went down to reception. They wanted € 5,-- for this. I told them that my cash is in the room but they certainly can bill it on the room - NO. So, I had to go up again to pick my € 5,-- an to give it to the receptionist.
Same in the hotel bar. I wanted to charge it on my room - no way. They just didn't accept it as the owner does not allow this. In addition, the Hungarian waiter worked like hell but obviously was not a skilled bar keeper or waiter, and at the bar there was another waiter sitting - on the customer side. He was Austrian, obviously commanding the other around in a way I wouldn't treat a prisoner and enjoying his wines and the rock music.
My tip: don't go there as service quality is the most important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We, Family Schneeberger, combine holidays with entertainment and fun. We know how important it is to celebrate with family and friends and to simply enjoy life with all its beautiful facades. Just escape the everyday! In Winter time all hell is let loose on by our daily Apres Ski Parties. We know that Mulled wine and Jagerbombs belong to ski holidays just as the binding on your skies, that is we celebrate every day a huge party with our top DJ's until the late hours. Having fun, meeting new people, having a drink or two - we hope to see you! In Summer time it is getting more original - in the Zillertaler way! Every day a different local group from the Zillertal is presenting how traditional folk music is played in Mayrhofen. Every group in their own way and style, but definitely all worth to see, moreover to experience! AAANNNNNDDDD the best is yet to come: No matter if in Winter at the Apres Ski Parties or in Summer at the live music --> Our guests never pay entry! Memorable moments, parties and events: That is what we stand for. No matter if in Summer and in Winter time, for Folk musik or Apres Ski, we will make your holidays unforgettable with the best Entertainment program directly in the centre of Mayrhofen, between the two cable car stations. Best Parties - Best Location: 100% Entertainment Guarantee! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Gasthof Bruecke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gasthof Bruecke Mayrhofen
- Gasthof Bruecke Hotel Mayrhofen