““unbelievable”” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steakhaus Rauchkuchl

Steakhaus Rauchkuchl
Price range: US$10 - US$196
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
““unbelievable””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Went to Steakhaus Rauchkuchl with friends and we all had incredible food. We all ordered different steaks and I had the 14 oz ribeye and it was every bit of that. I travel a lot in US and this steak was easily in the top three steaks I've been lucky enough to enjoy. Dang wish I lived close to this restaurant. The owner was super and it clearly reflected on the staff as well. beautiful property as well. This is the only time I have ever been so satisfied with a dinner that I decided to write a review.

• Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

We went here for a meal on the 19th February for my son's birthday as he loves ribs. We were not disappointed . The food was outstanding. My steak was superbly cooked and top quality. The children loved the ribs and accompaniments. The service was excellent. I took a candle to put on my son's dessert but the restaurant went one better and put an indoor firework on the delicious ice cream dessert and everyone sang happy birthday. It made my son's day. Friendly service, delicious food and really nice wine. We will definitely return next year .

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great steak , ages to wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The meat is amazing , don't order other dishes.
We waited for an hour for the food, the filet was worth it the other dishes less.

Visited March 2014
Valby, Denmark
“Great steaks :o)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

-although you have to wait for it!
Restaurant/bar with "Saloon" or Western decoration.
A little quiet except on Friday- Saturday.

Visited February 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
“The best one of Sankt Johann im Pongau”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Normally I hate writing reviews but this restaurant and the hotel is one of the best I've ever been. My boyfriend surprised me with a romantic prolonged weekend in Rauchkuchl in Sankt Johann im Pongau. I've never been here before and my expectations were met over to 1000 percent. The staff was friendly professional and helpful. They advised us where to go on trips and walks. The owners were very smiling and they spent time with us with drink. So much familial and intimate atmosphere! Perfect! When we tasted the steaks here we don´t want to go anywhere! Absolutely delicious and large portions! And our room i love it so beautiful historic suites. I fall in love into this place this restaurant and staff! I hope I´ll be coming back. <3

1 Thank Monika C