We stayed in alpina hotel 5 nights in september.we were a big family group: grandparents, childrens and grandchildrens. We all loved it. Service was perfect.
Food was good, the sauna was the best we have seen, the rooms (designrooms)were huge and beautiful and the service for the young kids was perfect- great kids club and fa ilifies for kids. If you have time play tennisin the in-house courts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alpendorf directly at the gondula station of the "Ski amade" with a breathtaking view over the valley. Bath/Shower, TV, telephone, hair dryer, bathrobes, minibar, safe, balcony. Breakfast buffet, 5-course menu including a salad bar, WIFI, panorama restaurant, pizzeria, cocktail bar & lounge with open fireplace & sun terrace. Underground parking for all guests. Ski room next to the piste, Apres-Ski-Pub "Eule". ASIAN beauty & spa: Body- and facial treatments, classic & Far Eastern massages. Infinity-Rooftop-Pool, Lagoon swimming pool, kids adventure pool. Wellness- & health courses. Professional child care beginning at 1 month ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Alpina Family, Spa & Sporthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Wellness And Sporthotel
- Alpina Wellness & Sporthotel Hotel Sankt Johann Im Pongau