“Food with a view.”

Cuisines: Austrian, Cafe, Gastropub
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Reviewed 30 June 2014

after a walk, arrive here, pull up a deckchair, take in the superb views and let Oliver take you through the menu. I can recommend the Tiroler Grostl for a filling lunch.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

My friend and I visited this restaurant on 31/12/13. We thought it looked nice so decided to have lunch there. I tried to order a beer with some cordial in it and my friend ordered a beer. The waiter said he knew what I wanted but he brought cordial and water. I said it was the wrong drink he said it was what I ordered. When I disagreed he shouted at me and said it was what I ordered. My friends glass had a big chip in the rim. He took it away and when he brought it back he slammed it down on the table. I kept trying to tell someone else it was the wrong drink but no one would speak to me. When I stopped the same waiter again he said we would have to pay for the drink even though I had not touched it. He took the drink away and shouted at us telling us to pay up and leave. I have never had such appalling service. The staff were rude and unhelpful and the food was luke warm.

1  Thank WinnieTay
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Extremely long wait for service. When a waitron appears it takes for ever to 'never' receive it. We had to walk after waiting for 40 minutes. To add insult to injury the waiter was abusive when we queried where our order was!! He intimated he would remember us and give the same poor service to us again. What a bad example for a normally goog service country

1  Thank Rob C
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We missed the run off to this small restaurant off one of the pistes but so glad we made the effort to walk back to it. We were warmly greeted and promptly served. The Vienna Schnitzel was superb. Moist meat, crisp coating and served with a generous salad and cranberry sauce. The grötzel was also superb, filling and hit the spot while the pistes outside disappeared behind a thick veil of mist. We were only sad we had no room left for the fresh cheese streudal our neighbouring table had. Great value, great food and great service. What more would you want from a piste side restaurant?

1  Thank PenguinRock
Reviewed 7 August 2012

If you want fantastic views, wonderful photo opportunities and good food then I recommend this restaurant. Great food at sensible prices

1  Thank binky59