We have spent a great weekend in this hotel. Very friendly staff, great cusine, nice rooms... shortly... very amazing place, with wonderful nature around it... there is very perfect atmosphere in this hotel, not so many visitors in off-seasson so you can have a very non-disturbing weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid a spectacular mountain landscape of the Austrian Alps, a few minutes walking distance from the valley station of the ski & hiking area “Schmittenhöhe” and the crystal-clear Zeller Lake, we have created a special retreat with a private atmosphere: The Mavida Wellness Hotel & Sport Zell am See. The special aspect about the Mavida is the combination and exclusiveness related to our 47 rooms/suites and his generously formed wellness-area with 1400m² Indoor - and Outdoor pool, Saunas and Relaxation rooms, varieties of selected beauty & body treatments. Unique personal spaces and relaxation. Every season have a very special offer in the region Zell am See: From alpine winter dream to the summer ski run on the glacier, the bike-and hiking trails at the Austria’s highest mountain the “Großglockner”. Our diversity of the sporting activities at Zell am See, combined with relaxing wellness hours, creates a perfect symbiosis for your freedom to stand out from everyday stress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your MAVIDA Wellnesshotel & Sport Zell am See reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mavida Balance Hotel Zell Am See
- Mavida Balance Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Mavida Balance