We liked the total child friendliness of the hotel, its setup and the fact that kids can be taken to and picked up from the kiddies club at any time between opening hours without prior notice. Staff in the club was very encouraging and seemed genuinely to like their work and children in general, something that is not always that obvious over here in the UK. Grown ups are catered for mostly by the Spa in the sister Hotel and the beautiful surroundings - but as the Hotel (and its food) is predominantly targeted at kids - less so in terms of grown-up-holiday experiences (drinks, bar, etc). We found the food average at best by Austrian standards, the one time we went for a meal outside the hotel was the most memorable foodie moment of our 1 week's trip. Service is very friendly and attentive (probably down to the fact that service culture still exists in Austria, and waiters are professional waters and take some price in what they do). The bottom line though for us was that the kids were happy and could be parked for the odd hour in the club and hence only enabled us to not worry about the everyday duties that normally evolve around them, which made relaxation for us actually possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our hotel, giving your children or your partner a treat also means giving yourself a treat - with our newly defined family holiday concept combining two worlds, the young, colourful and exciting Family World and the quiet, elegant and pampering Parents World. We believe that you deserve dreamlike well-being days in our MAVIDA Spa that covers an area of 1,400 m2, and also a varied family holiday with your children in an Alpine lifestyle ambience.Come and enjoy SEVERAL types of holiday in ONE resort, with everythingfrom adventure to recreation, from fantasy to magic, from greatexcitement to deep relaxation, from wining and dining to enjoying familymeals, from variety to the unique!- family restaurant with breakfast, lunch buffet, cake buffet, dinner, all day long: fruits, coffee, cappuccino, espresso, hot chocolate and tea, cold soft drinks, baby and toddler food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kinderhotel Zell am See reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hagleitner Family Balance Hotel Zell Am See
- Hagleitner Family Balance Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Hagleitner Family Balance