I stayed here for two nights in Feb 2013 and must say the hotel and my room itself was fantastic. I can see how this hotel has one design award, the size of the rooms and the positioning of every piece of furniture has been very carefully planned and executed to ensure ease of use.
I only used the hotel restaurant for breakfast which was nice, fresh and healthy - please do not expect a full english as you will not find one in this hotel. The restaurant prices for dinner looked quite high, and the bar prices are not as cheap as nearby bars, but as I was traveling on business and with colleagues we had arranged to eat dinner in Zell Am See.
In the evenings check out Crazy Daisies which is a live music bar a short taxi ride away for a great party atmosphere and decently priced drinks.
English travelers may be surprised to find there are no English speaking TV channels available, this was not an issue for me as I was happy to enjoy the stunning views from my balcony but may bother others.
Also like most European hotels there are no tea making facilities in the room.
Tip: order the breakfast in bed it is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our hotel, giving your children or your partner a treat also means giving yourself a treat - with our newly defined family holiday concept combining two worlds, the young, colourful and exciting Family World and the quiet, elegant and pampering Parents World. We believe that you deserve dreamlike well-being days in our MAVIDA Spa that covers an area of 1,400 m2, and also a varied family holiday with your children in an Alpine lifestyle ambience.Come and enjoy SEVERAL types of holiday in ONE resort, with everythingfrom adventure to recreation, from fantasy to magic, from greatexcitement to deep relaxation, from wining and dining to enjoying familymeals, from variety to the unique!- family restaurant with breakfast, lunch buffet, cake buffet, dinner, all day long: fruits, coffee, cappuccino, espresso, hot chocolate and tea, cold soft drinks, baby and toddler food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Kinderhotel Zell am See reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hagleitner Family Balance Hotel Zell Am See
- Hagleitner Family Balance Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Hagleitner Family Balance