My husband and I stayed at Himmelhof for four nights. We chose the hotel based on its reviews on Tripadvisor and could not have been happier. The owners are absolutely wonderful and made us feel welcome immediately upon our arrival. We stayed in the Junior Suite, which featured a 2-person bath tub and shower, and a separate room with a table, mini-bar/fridge, and sofa. We enjoyed a beautiful view of the village and the mountains. The breakfast featured a wide selection of foods for every taste together with friendly and attentive service. After a day of hiking, we retired to the sauna/wellness area, which is absolutely gorgeous - better than anything you will find in the States. There was one hot sauna, one "bio-sauna" (cooler), and a steam room. The lounge area is huge and features comfortable lounge chairs, and even four "water beds" that are so comfortable I fell asleep almost immediately. This may very well have been the best hotel experience we have ever had. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Himmlhof is unique - traditonal and intimate family run boutique hotel with attention to detail and understated luxury. Central but quiet location, warm, charming, alpine. European Luxury Boutique Hotel of the year 2017 - LUXURY TRAVEL GUIDE Boutique Hotel of the year - T & H ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Himmlhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Himmlhof Hotel St. Anton Am Arlberg
- Himmlhof St Anton Am Arlberg
- Himmlhof Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg