Stayed at this hotel for 8 days in February and it met all our expectations. First night there were 2 of us and we stayed in a double room, then we had a junior suite for three. The rooms were immaculate, quiet and very well appointed. Beds were very comfortable. Wifi was easy and reliable. Breakfasts were typical Austrian- tasty, generous, and with lots of choices,including a complimentary champagne to start the day. All the staff throughout the hotel from the reception ladies to the cleaning staff were professional helpful and courteous.Reception staff particularly were wonderfully helpful and friendly. The hotel is perfectly situated to access the lifts and all the local bars and restaurants.There is a great sauna and a big ski-room with individual lockers, all accessed by the hotel's lift. A bonus is the afternoon cakes and tea served in the lounge each day. Fantastic after a day's skiing!
The double room had one small downside - toilet is separate, but the bathroom wall is smoked glass, backing onto the beds. This means that if you use the bathroom the light illuminates the whole room. Not a good design! Also the shower head in the bath seems to be designed to flood the bathroom floor - no amount of adjustment solved this. Thank you to Simone and Emily for making us so welcome and our stay so enjoyable. We would definitely return if we visit Austria again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacations are all about relaxation and getting away from it all. Defined by a unique approach to creating a home away from home, the Ski Hotel Galzig is no ordinary St. Anton resort—it’s the ideal base camp from which you’ll create timeless vacation memories and legacies. Our attentive team is at your service to ensure that your St. Anton experience is exceptional. At the Ski Hotel Galzig, you’ll find your home in the heart of St. Anton Village. Our ski-in/ski-out hotel is your private ski valet and located next to the bases of Galzig, Rendl and Gampen Gondolas. Our ideal location puts St. Anton’s pedestrian thoroughfare filled with shops, dining, apres ski, music and more right outside the Ski Hotel Galzig’s door. We are steps from hiking and biking trails; while the ample and contemporary interior spaces and guest rooms create the feeling of a private retreat. The Ski Hotel Galzig puts you at the heart of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, seekda GmbH, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Skihotel Galzig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skihotel Galzig Hotel St. Anton Am Arlberg
- Skihotel Galzig Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg