Just came back from the one week stay in Hotel Valentin in Soelden. Great staff, excuisite cuisine and perfect service.
Now about skiing:
1. The hotel is located really 20 m from the main ski-lift. There is no better location.
2. You can rent your skis in the Intersport in the -1 level of the hotel and the quality of Premium package is excellent. We have many years of skiing and rental experience and the skis where the best ever.
3. Near the shop you can leave your equipment and then just take the elevator to your room.
4. From the ski slopes you come in the evening on your skies back to the valley and the track ends infront of the hotel on the other street side.
And use the wednesday nigh ski offer from the city of Soelden. Good fun :)
Also the ski area of Soelden was perfect prepared and professionally managed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Valentin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.