“worst place i have ever stayed”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Soll
Schnapflhof Pension
Ranked #30 of 37 Soll B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Hard sofa bed- paid same rate as everyone else. I unfortunately had a skiing accident and when i arrived back to Schnapflhof Pension the landlady asked when I was leaving and demanded her key back at 9am the next day, I was travelling to the hospital that night and despite looking like i had done 10 rounds with mike Tyson there was no enquiry regarding my welfare, My Dad is a fluent German speaker and having a working knowledge of German I was astounded by her lack of sympathy and lack of social skills. If there was a no star rating i would choose this for this holiday experience. Throughout my week in soll I continued to be astounded by her rudeness to the non German speaking guests, The landlady also highlighted how differently she treated people, I saw her offer eggs so politely to the Austrian guests and huff and puff when my friend asked for more water!! I have never encountered such rudeness anywhere in my life and for the cost of the accommodation some politeness might have gone some way to making up for the excessively hard bed. I would never recommend anyone stay here unless you enjoy people being rude and enjoy sleeping on hard sofa beds. I shared a room with 2 others and my bed was like concrete with an iron bar running across the width of the bed. I have relatives who live in Germany and am used to the Germanic culture and I have also worked with Austrian work colleagues. I feel this lady's behaviour was disgraceful working in the tourist industry and she did a very poor job of representing the Austrian tourist industry, I wrote to the Austrian tourist board about my experience of Austrian hospitality in this guesthouse but heard nothing back, I am very surprised by their lack of interest in my complaint.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this pension unless you are AUstrian/ German or alternatively wish to encounter extre...