“Great!”
Review of Pension Edelweiss

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Soll
Pension Edelweiss
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Soll
Reviewed 27 January 2013

My Boyfriend and I stayed here for a one week skiing holiday in January 2013. The owners were friendly and the rooms were clean and warm. We had an en suite so that was really convenient as some of the rooms have a shared toilet, for some reason there is no hand soap provided in the rooms so we popped out and bought some.

The location is just a minute walk from the centre of Soll so it was really easy to get to the pubs and restaurants. There is a boot room in the basement but we used the lockers near the gondola as it was really easy to just pick them up every morning.

I would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: There are some good 360 degree photos on their website if you want to choose a room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanna B
There are newer reviews for Pension Edelweiss

Reviewed 21 September 2012

We have stayed here twice. The first was a skiing trip 2 years ago with our daughter and her two small children. Good location- not too far from anything though we left skis etc overnight in a locker at the ski shop by the gondola station for a small fee. Bettina and Frieda made us feel very welcome and our stay is always enjoyable. All rooms have their own shower but some rooms share a toilet on the landing. We did not find it a problem, but this year we had our own bathroom in our room.The rooms are comfortable and the breakfast provided in the pretty dining room is great to set you up for a days walking or skiing. There are some excellent walks in the local area- in leaflets and well signposted- we really did not need the car.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with its own toilet if you don't want to share with another room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pamelann-A
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Always love coming here it feels like home from home, we stay here every year, it is great and the family are kind and look after us well.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Oliver M
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Freda and Bettina looked after me very well this week. I was a little nervous of staying in a pension on my own but I need not of worried. The rooms were comfortable, clean and warm. I had to share the tiolet with one other room but this was no problem at all. It was outstanding value for money and just a couple of minutes walk from the centre. I will not be booking into any of the big hotels again after finding this little gem.

Room Tip: If you are a party of 6 then book a whole floor so you don't have to share facilities with other...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Margaret I
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I stayed here with my partner for Christmas in 2010. The family are so nice, they really make you feel welcome. The guesthouse is about 3 - 5 min walk from the centre and 15 min walk to the Gondola. There is a free ski bus that stops outside the guesthouse, but we walked every day. We stayed in a double room with Private shower & WC. The room, whilst basic, was very spacious and clean. Our room had a balcony, and I think most rooms do also. There was a continental breakfast every morning, ham, cheese, bread & cereals, and a boiled egg if you wanted. They don't cater half board, but there are lots of lovely little restaurants within 5 - 10 min walk away.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Doris75fp
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Stayed for week. Very friendly & helpful family. 3 min walk from village and 5 minutes from main gondola. B&B have facilities for boots, ski etc but we choose to use garage near gondola (€1/day). Not all rooms have own bathroom so ask before you book. Breakfast was basic but sufficient and served with a smile. We would return.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Gordoncrowley
Reviewed 1 April 2008

I stayed here with my school - Cwmtawe Comprehensive - and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! We stayed here for the first week of the Easter holidays. We were about 10 - 20 mins away from Flachau (ski slopes). The owners were magnificent although they could hardly speak any english, but enough to understand you. The rooms were superb! I cannot fault them! As was the whole place. 100% Praise for Pension Edelweiss!

• Stayed: March 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)