“Blessed to stay at Villa Via Pacis”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Villa Via Pacis

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Medjugorje
Villa Via Pacis
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Medjugorje
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Blessed to stay at Villa Via Pacis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

This was my first trip to Medjugorjie and I was very impressed with Villa Via Pacis. The owner took a personal interest in us and arranged for our transportation from the airport and arranged a wonderful tour guide for us. The hotel was impeccably clean and food fresh and plentiful.I appreciated their simplicity in Décor ,helping us to keep our focus on God. A beautiful statue of Mary greets you as you walk into lobby and I felt they stay true to the spirit of why we came to Medjugorjie. Ivanka ( the owner) was very present and caring and we were sad to leave because of her hospitality and love. I hope to return someday and bring people from my parish.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
ovasilj, Owner at Villa Via Pacis, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you for your review! We hope to have you as our guest in the future as well. God bless and all the best from Medjugorje.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stayed at Villa via Pacis two days this week. We read the trip advisor review and selected this place. When we arrived late night from Dubrovnik, Oliver, son of owner, pick us up from the bus station. We were hurry to catch the bus after the church function, owner give us ride to the bus station. Villa was clean and breakfast and diners were excellent. The church and the Virgin Mary hill are in walking distance. We are travelling Eastern Europe for a month and 6 more weeks to go, so we can compare hotels, b&b's. We wish we can find the place like Villa via Pacis in everywhere. We recommend the villa Pacis.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
ovasilj, Owner at Villa Via Pacis, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dear Don

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to have you in our home. I hope that the rest of your trip around Europe will be a memorable one and that you will have no problems along the way. If you will need advice on tourist locations around Croatia be free to contact us.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

This place was an excellent accommodation for my mom and I when we visited Medugorje for the first time. Ivanka, the owner, was MORE than helpful. The rooms are very nice, almost like a hotel and are kept very clean. There is a nice bathroom and hot water for showers. Towels are provided. No tv (as it should be, you shouldn't want to watch tv while in MEDUGORJE). Breakfast every morning. It's the perfect place for pilgrims to stay and its only a 10 minute walk from the church. When I go back I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
ovasilj, Owner at Villa Via Pacis, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
It was a pleasure to have you in our home we are happy that you had a nice time and we hope to see you soon!

Ivanka
Kilkenny, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

I travelled on my own in September to Medjugorje and stayed in the Irish Centre Accommodation just beside St. james's church. For someone travelling alone this location was just perfect. I stayed in a room with two beds, which meant I had to pay the extra supplement. Next time i stay there i will query this a bit more. They may not have single rooms. It was a very small room with rail for wardrobe. It had a kettle and cup and saucer with teabags and sugar. The en-suite was good size. Everything was very clean, and towel changes every 2 days. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and supplied me with hair dryer immediately on request. I would recommend this accommodation for someone on their own. The Irish Centre also has more plush apartments about 15 -20 mins walk from Church. I feel this would have been unsuitable for me as i was on my own and I would have been a bit nervous going home at night time on my own..
All-in-all I had a very pleasant there. It's basic but clean and location could not be better.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank clare1186616
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Pansion Villa Via Pacis is situated just 100 meter from church St. James. The rooms and surrounding is beautiful as well and the service of family Vasilj. This way i want to thanks them in warm welcoming and we will see for sure next year!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Georg C
Billings, MT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2009

To stay at Villa Via Pacis is like coming home. Ivanka and Kreso treat you like family and are warm and welcoming. They don't just try, they know how you make your stay most comfortable. We were 42 people (high school students and adults) on pilgrimage and Ivanka and Kreso arranged for a guide, meals and worked around our schedule. We couldn't have been better cared for. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation and plan to stay again when we come back in 2011!!

• Liked — It's modern accommodation and A/C.
  • Stayed July 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank Rome2008Billings_MT
Wdasworth, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2009

I have stayed at Villa Via Pacis three times and each time was better than the previous. The accomodations are very nice and comfortable. The service and meals are excellent as well as the hospitality. It is a place of peace and quiet. A place where I found it easy to relax and think and most importantly pray. THe short walk to St. James Church is very convenient. I must say the whole experience was just beautiful. I recommend the Villa Via Pacis to everyone.

Stayed October 2006
7 Thank frjll
ovasilj, Owner at Villa Via Pacis, responded to this review, 15 September 2012
Respected,

Thank you for your review it was our pleasure to have you as guest in our home. We hope to see you soon! God bless,
Ivanka and Kreso Vasilj