“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel we are staying at doesn't have a breakfast so we decided to check out the carousel Cafe since it had great reviews here and it did not disappoint. We both were completely satisfied. Quick service, reasonable price and good food

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We ate here two different mornings. The food is really good here. Large amount on your plate. It is small what small inside. You might have to wait, but it well worth the wait. Fantastic place for breakfast.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Food met expectations for breakfast as we were on our way to a number of hikes through the park and left ready to go. I had a twist on the usual eggs benedict and the cheese sauce was a little heavy but I just scrapped off what I didn't want. Had a few refills of hot water for my tea and the server never complained. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Dropped in for breakfast to find it heaving with a delightfully varied customer base including plenty of locals. Service was amiable and efficient although under pressure. My wife had 'French Seniors' - there must be some very big seniors around! I enjoyed a real 'downhomer' breakfast with too many biscuits for me

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I got to Twentynine palms late on a week night during off season and came upon the Carousel Cafe. The server was so friendly and welcoming. The food was tasty and the service was fast and attentive. I especially liked that my server asked me about my plans while in town and offered lots of local insight into what to do, where to go and how to get there.

1  Thank mswsue