“Delicious!”
Review of Teriyaki

Teriyaki
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Well worth stopping by for dinner. Great food and cute little basic restaurant. We had spring rolls and dumplings followed by chicken teriyaki and friend rice -all delicious. Clearly lots of locals in here too and many eating sushi so that's what we'll try next time.

Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

Ok so this place is small Inside and basic but the food was great and excellent value. I had the special beef dish which was really good. Service was very friendly. We would go back if we visit again.

1  Thank 186299Richard
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I almost missed this place driving by...the owners should really consider getting a bigger and better sign that says 'Japanese food' or 'Japanese Restaurant' or something!!

This is a true hole in the wall place. May not look like much from the outside, but this little restaurant has a nice lite sushi bar, a few cozy tables, and above all, some very good food! I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, quantity and value of my meal.

I grabbed some sushi and some udon noodles (to go) and took them back yo my hotel.

Definitely will go to this place again when I visit 29 palms.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

I've been eating at this hidden gem for years. Though it's not gourmet food, for a good home cooked Asian meal (mix of Japanese and Korean) you can't beat this place! The restaurant is a bit small, and with only a few tables you sometimes have to wait a bit to be seated, but this place is worth the wait.

Their spicy Teriyaki is great, but what brings me in each time is their Goyza. The sauce they serve with it is pure perfection and they Goyza themselves are cooked just right. I've spent a lot of time in both Japan and Korea, but the Goyza served here rivals anything I've had in either country.

The staff is friendly and the food is great, don't miss out!

(Take Note: The only form of payment they accept is cash.)

Reviewed 27 October 2011

Specialty Fruit Drink...Love it! Super bbq Chicken & Beef.