“Discovering Details of My Birth”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Twentynine Palms Chamber of Commerce
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We're your friendly neighborhood Chamber of Commerce here to help the wonderful visitors and community members that stroll through our doors everyday. We invite you to become a member of the Twentynine Palms Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber is made up of local and area business owners and citizens who work to improve the local business climate and further develop the economic base in our community. Volunteer Directors guide the Chamber while staff members carry out the Board's vision in day-to-day operations. Investment in the Chamber of Commerce signifies a desire to succeed in business and to improve the community in which we work and live. Member benefits include many opportunities to promote your business as well as services designed to reduce your business costs. As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, you will be given advertising opportunities, referrals to your business, a free basic listing on the Twentynine Palms Chamber of Commerce website, and more! The Chamber Board of Directors meets every 3rd Thursday of the month at our downtown offices, located at 73484 Twentynine Palms Highway. You are invited and encouraged to attend.
“Discovering Details of My Birth”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I was born in Twentynine Palms in 1942 and lived there only for the last three months of that year. This past week my wife and I returned there for the first time to see where I was born. The Twentynine Palms Chamber of Commerce went the extra mile to help us discover the details that we were seeking. My hat is off to them for their kindness and service. Thanks! - Toni & Barbara Turk from Blanding, Utah.

Visited August 2014

La Jolla, California
“Chamber of Commerce more than a camber of commerce!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stopped in to ask about local art and ended up purchasing two pieces from the show they had in the Chamber of Commerce. After talking with her a bit, she told me that the artist I like lived very near by and she called him to see if I could visit. I went to his studio and bought two of his pieces as well! :) Small town and everyone seemed to know everyone.

Visited April 2014
New York
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Good information”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Thank goodness we learned that there were the outdoor wall murals. Imagine visiting this small town and not having seen this wonderful art work. If I ever get them downloaded from my camera, I will try to put a pic or two on this note.

Visited January 2014
Hemet, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“If your vistiting or live here a must stop, lots of info.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stop by to get some info on local happenings and there is a TON of info on upcoming events, shows, history, ect. They have a little gift shop area, the lovely woman working that day stopped what she was doing and gave me a tour of the art on the walls. Gave me an assortment of pamphlets and magazines on the area. They even had bumper stickers that came from the estate of Huelle Howser!!

Visited April 2013