Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel - Joshua Tree National Park
US$137
US$83
9 Palms Inn(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$109
US$145
US$116
Agoda.com
Motel 6 Twentynine Palms(Twentynine Palms)
US$73
  • Pool
US$170
US$135
Fairfield Inn
El Rancho Dolores Motel(Twentynine Palms)
US$120
US$87
Travelocity
  • Pool
29 Palms Inn(Twentynine Palms)
  • Breakfast included
Campbell House(Twentynine Palms)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomcovered parkingjoshua tree national parkresidential areaone bedroom apartmentweight roommarine basegas grillan extended stayoff the beaten pathexercise roomhot tuboasis visitor centergroundsdesertpatio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We decided to stay in twentynine palms so we could easily visit Joshua Tree National Park. While we. Enjoyed our stay at sunnyvale, the aparrment we stayed in needed some standard handyman work done. It was nice to be able to cook.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Dart-tart
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We had one last day with our Marine son and was so happy we had booked a room here. We cooked steaks on the grill, made corn on the cob, enjoyed sitting on our porch in the lawn chairs! Our son loved the relaxing feel it had to it and grocery store was close by for us to get our food for our BBQ. I was so surprised at the full kitchen, that made everything we wanted to do so easy. Everything was clean to use.I would recommend this place to anyone. It was not your regular motel room, just had a homey feel to it and all the flowering shrubs and flowers were so pretty around it. Our Marine felt so relaxed after staying there, when he had to go back on base. I wish we could of stayed another day and so did our son! You can't beat the price, was cheaper than our other rooms we stayed in other places on our visit.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank marinemom_12
Reviewed 18 May 2012

It was like a home for me and I'm so glad I stayed in Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel. We really enjoyed our stay, my husband and his friends enjoyed the "karaoke". Restaurant and groceries is so near to the place. Someday we will visit and stay again in Sunnyvale Garden Suite Hotel. I encourage you to go and try and you'll love it. For other infornation about your business needs, Tony the owner is so helpful.

Room Tip: Upper suites are so nice and you could see the views around. Even on the lower suites, they are nice too because the place is quite and I slept good during our stay. Whatever you need you could ask info to the management.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank marloella
Reviewed 29 April 2012

From the outside, the hotel looks nice: western style and ' old'. Unfortunately, the room we had really was a bit wornout and shabby. It did not look very clean and at the end of the evening, we discovered a cochroach in the sitting room / kitchen. That, and the fact that the windows couldn't be closed properly, made us have a bad night. This hotel could be very OK (having kitchens and private gardens with each suite), but it certainly needs a big make-over. At this moment, it is quite overpriced.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank runtheglobe
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I've never heard of Twentynine Palms and when my friend invited me to come to Twentynine Palms, we stayed at Sunnyvale Garden Suites. This is like a home away from home and the best part is that it is very relaxing place. The owner,Tony is very caring and super nice. They are hands on and really takes good care of their guest which you won't find in big hotels. The rooms are very nice, very affordable and comfortable. It even boasts a park like landscaping with benches, palm trees and other flowering plants.....I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place to stay on your way to Joshua National Park.

Room Tip: I recommend the room name "Wagon Wheel" with the balcony overlooking the pool and also with the view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends