This place is a joke the staff is down right despicable they are very rude with no people skills Greg the man that checked us in was very grouchy and rude and he also kept us waiting out in front of the office in the heat for 40 minutes before he came and checked us in when we asked if there was anyone above him that we could speak to about the situation he told us no that he was the owner when later we came to find out from the male housekeeper that he was not in fact the owner he was just a mamager now let's get to the room it was dirty there was crumbs on the couch and the counter the stove had food stuck on it the bathroom was gross the toilet seat had stuff on it and you could clearly see that they did not clean it but yet it had a sanitary band on it the tub was dirty you could tell they just rinsed it out and didn't scrub it the towels stunk like they sat in the washer too long and smoke and the bed and the blanket on the bed stunk and it was obviously never changed thank goodness we brought our own blanket I asked the female housekeeper if we could have some more towels because the ones we had stunk and she rolled her eyes and had and attitude about it and needles to say we never got our towels and i'm pretty sure it's because the housekeeper was on a smoke break the entire time she was at work we seen the male housekeeper working the whole time while she was getting paid to smoke so needless to say I went to the store and bought cleaning supplies to clean the dirty room we were put in and I bought towels so we didn't have to use the gross ones that were in the bathroom I was very disgusted with the way things were for the amount of money we paid oh and let me tell u about the air conditioning well there was none it was something called a swamp cooler which I've never heard of in my entire life and it was horrible it was hot and humid outside and hot and humid inside the room that is just uncalled for the hotel is in the middle of the desert there should be air conditioning my husband couldn't take it anymore so we left at 10:30 that night we didn't say anything just put our keys in the drop box and left and we will never be coming back and we will make sure to tell people not to come to this hotel we stayed the night at motel 6 where the service was good no rude people and the room was clean and had air conditioning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in TwentyNine Palms, CA, just minutes outside the main entrance to the world's largest military base, Twentynine Palms U.S. Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC). The MCAGCC marine base is only 4 ½ miles to the north. This makes it perfect for 29 Palms military lodging. The 29 Palms entrance to Joshua Tree National Park, one million acres of unspoiled Mojave Desert wilderness is located about three miles to the south. Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel is conveniently situated central to the 29 Palms shopping and dining. Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel offers the only fully furnished hotel accommodations in Twentynine Palms, including all services and amenities one would expect at any fine hotel. Our junior, one and two bedroom suites are over-sized and roomy. They are beautifully decorated with an eclectic style of new and early 20th-century furnishings. Every spacious executive suite is fully equipped from A to Z: kitchens, high speed internet (wired and wireless), 24” or 27” TV and DVD players. Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel is the only “extended stay hotel” lodging in 29 Palms, however we welcome many overnight guests as well. Our large one and two bedroom suites are excellent for group meeting and gatherings. The extra comfort we offer will be very much appreciated after a long day of work, or a full day of hiking, rock climbing or just plain adventure in the Joshua Tree National Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel - Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyvale Garden Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Sunnyvale Garden Twentynine Palms