“No I am not joking...”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Joshua Tree, California
“No I am not joking...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I pulled into the local Del Taco the drive through and ordered two tacos. An Carne Asado (made with steak)teak taco for two dollars and a Chipotle beef taco.

The steak taco had guacamole, salsa cruda in a corn tortilla-it was good. Basic and good.
Then I tried the beef taco-very good! Say what you will, however my bill was under $3.00 and I liked what I ate.

I watch them prepare my food from the drive through window, everything was cooked to order. I don't know much about Del Taco, I am a recent transplant from the north east, but if one is to go to a fast food joint, I would recommend this be the one.

After some failed and expensive attempts to get decent Mexican food in 29 Palms, I will pull in to the Del Taco whenever I feel like having good, inexpensive Mexican food.

• Visited November 2013

Lake Havasu City Az
“OK for mexican fast food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

When to this place after dark, the parking and the restaurant looked messy and not clean. Staff didn't seem overly friendly and not in a hurry to help us. The food was mediocre at best, but nothing stood out. If looking for Mexican food in Twentynine Palms I would look elsewhere.

• Visited October 2013
Cherry Creek, New York, United States
“First visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

We were greeted with a friendly courteous staff...clean facility....great food. my boyfriend had been there many times and it was my first visit. I ll be back!

Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best fast mexican food, period!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

Delicious, fresh, and inexpensive! You can't go wrong with any choice on the menu. if you like bland, go for the bean and cheeze. If you like flavorful, choose Baja collection or al carbon. Anything can be actually made spicy with a yummy hot sauce (or mild or medium...) For desert-don't miss the cheesecake bites! Grilled or fried... you can't go wrong. We need to have this SoCal chain take over the national Taco Hell!!!

Visited April 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

The staff late at night were swamped with customers, but kept up a smile and friendly attitude. The bean burritos were excellent

Visited April 2013