Americas Best Value Inn - Joshua Tree/29 Palms
US$105
US$87
Harmony Motel(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$93
US$99
US$90
RodewayInn
US$104
Motel 6 Twentynine Palms(Twentynine Palms)
US$66
Hotels.com
  • Pool
9 Palms Inn(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
US$119
El Rancho Dolores Motel(Twentynine Palms)
US$87
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Campbell House(Twentynine Palms)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrodeway innroad noisebudget hotelice machineroom was cleanjoshua treegrocery storefront desk staffwould stay here againair conditioninghot breakfastmicrowaveclerkpalmscerealluxury
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Went to Joshua Tree National Park on a spur of the moment trip.. Checked at local chain hotels and at $160. a nite, said no!! ...was a rip off... Tried Confort Inn for half the price... room was great, clean, bed very good, WIFI worked great... only complaint... road noise. Will request a room further from the road next visit... oh yes... did I mention the Free breakfast was very good and the counter people were friendly and helpful

Room Tip: room further from the road
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We hadn't planned to spend the night in 29 Palms, but a storm had closed most of Joshua Tree National Park which eliminated our original plan to drive through the park and stay on the interstate somewhere. This motel was very clean both inside and outside. The rooms were nicely furnished and they were larger than most. There was a taco feed in progress around the pool when we arrived and it was attended by lots of Marines (big base nearby). They had lots of fun as Marines are supposed to do, but the noise disappeared completely when the food was gone.
The front desk was staffed by a young Marine wife who was great to talk to. It was interesting to hear more about the modern perspective of Marine families (given that I coincidentally spent my three years in the Corps back in the late sixties).
Great night's sleep and we'd repeat this stay in a heartbeat.
Semper Fi!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Larry H
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I was quite pleased with our recent stay at the Country Inn. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wanted a clean, well run hotel. The staff was wonderful! I noticed a lot of marine families and construction workers. I will definetly stay here again when I come back to see my son for Thanksgiving. Thanks again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2011

We spent two nights in a room with a kitchenette, we didn't need it but that was the only room available downstairs. The room was clean. It had two double beds but the height of the beds were too high. I could only guess that they were at least 36" high. The bath tub was slippery; I was afraid to use it, so I just gave myself a sponge bath. The pulleys for the drapes are too short. Yeah, I'm short to begin with, only 5'3". My husband had to close the drapes for me. The room was nice and dark though. We stayed Friday and Sat. night. There were some noisey kids a few doors down from us.
Between one and four a.m. they were talking loud, banging on their door, mimicking the sound of a coyote. I was about to open our door to tell them to keep it quiet but my husband didn't allow me to.
The office was far away and I didn't know what their room number was, so I didn't complain.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy33203
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I recently stayed at the country inn in twentynine palms during the bahti fest. With no reservation i was able to get a room with a good rate late on a sat. night. The front desk was very nice and accomodating. My room was plain but very clean, it was a surprise to find such a nice, safe, comfortable place to stay after a long day. They even served a breakfast in the morning which to my surprise was quite good. I would definetly recommend this hotel to others who want a clean, friendly,and resonably priced hotel.. Nice job!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends