Our entire experience at this lovely hotel was a real pleasure...starting with Brittany at check in to Tina at check-out. We arrived late without reservations and was greeted with a warm welcome, a very clean room with all the accommodations for a comfortable stay; refrig, microwave, extra blanket and pillows and the hotel was surprisingly quiet. Their breakfast buffet was one of the finest we've ever enjoyed. Hot and tasty, omelets, eggs, sausage, waffles and cold breakfast selection, as well. The staff was engaging, interesting and ever so willing to be helpful. We look forward to a future stay at the Garden. We also enjoyed a day touring the National Park before moving on down the road. We highly recommend this facility. Thank you staff for making the Gardens the best part of our Twentynine Palms experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel in Twentynine Palms, CA is conveniently located on Highway 62, minutes from the Twentynine Palms Marine Base and Joshua Tree National Park. Our Southern CA hotel offers complimentary amenities, including a hot breakfast buffet and wireless Internet, as well an outdoor pool overlooking the tranquil desert gardens. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing getaway or outdoor adventure at the Joshua Tree National Park, the Gardens Hotel is the perfect Mojave Desert escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Best Western Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Best Western