The hotel is conveniently located about 5 miles from Joshua Tree national park, right on the highway. Room was spacious and quiet. My wife found the bed to be too hard for her comfort, but it was okay for me. Breakfast was served in a room that you had to enter from outside the hotel - at busy times one had to eat outside (on tables that I think were provided for that purpose). The breakfast room staff were working very diligently to keep everything stocked and were able to maintain their good humor despite the pressure. Staff was friendly and helpful. Fitness center was fine, but lacked a TV. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel in Twentynine Palms, CA is conveniently located on Highway 62, minutes from the Twentynine Palms Marine Base and Joshua Tree National Park. Our Southern CA hotel offers complimentary amenities, including a hot breakfast buffet and wireless Internet, as well an outdoor pool overlooking the tranquil desert gardens. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing getaway or outdoor adventure at the Joshua Tree National Park, the Gardens Hotel is the perfect Mojave Desert escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Best Western Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Best Western