We arrived with my husband this week and we are still here altough we wish we could have left. I will point out SOME facts that made me make this statement.
1. The rooms are small there is almost no space to move around the bed.
2. The air conditioning works whenever the owner considers to start it. No remote controll is given for the guest. AC is turned on for 2-3 times during daytime for 5-6 minutes. That is it. Does not start in the night.
3. On arrival the room was chilled the AC worked fine - giving the impression it works fine. Since then it works as i mentioned above... how unprofessional is that?
4. WiFi does not work properly outside the reception area. Very poor in the 1rst floor rooms.
5. Breakfast is:
-the same every day
-has a very poor variety
-very small portions
-you have to be sure you go downstairs at 8 am or you might not have nothing left
-about 10 slices of tomatoes served for all the guests ... other ones are brought out only when the last slice is taken away
6.there is only one lady serving breakfast, cleaning up, washing dishes, cleaning the rooms - 1 can not handle all the workload!
-rooms are not very clean
-roomservice is done late in the afternoon when guest usually have their siesta time - since the maid is busy with the kitchen work in the morning
-rooms sometimes smell badly-smoke can be smelled in the bathroom
-all the noises from outside and inside can be heard -resting is difficult
-one small soap/shampoo given on arrival for two persons for 7days!
8.staff is ok, but owner not friendly at all. Not able to discuss anything with him- not friendly at all, not helpfull, not caring about guests well being. Not making the smallest effort to understand guests needs, wishes or concerns.
All this would be acceptable for 50€/night but for 100€ it is out of question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Minerva Medulin is a family boutique hotel situated only 50 m from the coast, 500 m away from the town's centre and only 7 km (15 min) from the airport. All major attractions in Medulin are in the walking distance. The hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway and the staff will amaze you with the individual approach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Minerva Medulin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.