“A real bargain, lovely apartment”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Pineta 1

bedroom 2
bedroom 1
bedroom 1
terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Rockabill...
“A real bargain, lovely apartment”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I had walked past this apartment on a number of occasions whilst staying in Medulin in the past and always wondered what it would be like to stay there. Well, this year I finally got to and I must say I am glad I did.

Six of us travelled to Croatia, staying first for three nights in Pula before travelling onto Medulin.

I had contacted Vesna, the owner, a most pleasant young lady, before leaving the UK and she allowed us to book in early as we had to leave an apartment we were staying in for three days in Pula at 10am.

The apartment we stayed in is the first floor one shown in the photograph of the outside of the house. It has three very spacious bedrooms, a nicely laid out kitchen and a lounge area. There is a large outside terrace which goes halfway around the apartment.

We booked for seven nights as we were attending the 'Tear it Up' rockabilly music festival in Medulin.

The apartment is ideally located in Medulin, near the bottom of SAD street just a five minute walk from the harbour area where most of the bars and restaurants are located. Just a 10 minute walk takes you up into the old town area. There are supermarkets within an easy walk nearby as well.

I would have awarded this apartment full marks were it not for just a couple of niggles. The windows need some attention and painting. There was no kettle, just a coffee making machine which handle kept coming off and we had an issue the first day with a pipe coming off the toilet, which to the owners due was very quickly sorted. I would have no hesitation in awarding this apartment full marks once the windows are done, at the moment I give it 9 out of 10.

I will be definitely booking this apartment again the next time we stay in Medulin.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property was lovely and very close to the bars & restaurants near the harbour
Liked least: Nothing not to like really.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing