Very old aparments, old damaged furniture. Spiders on the top, don't eat inside- ants arrive immedeately. remote controler without bateries, "fully equiped kitchen"- in reality there are two old (but really old) electrical panels, it takes around 15 minute to boil water for coffie. they are so closed to each other, you can't use both of them. Bring your cookware with you. shortly far far away from three stars. Swimming pool is nice and clean, the waiters never bring the right bilt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Polynesia is located in the Katoro tourist resort of Umag, just outside the city centre. Home to the largest swimming pool in Umag, the Polynesia property is the perfect destination for a sun-filled holiday. When finished with your swim in the pool, take in the scenic views of the Adriatic Sea or enjoy one of the countless other outdoor activities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Melia, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Polynesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Polynesia Hotel Umag
- Sol Melia Umag
- Sol Polynesia Apartments Umag