I was here with my wife and dog. At reservation moment they have warned me that Polynesia apartments are not renovated and there is no air condition. That lowered our expectations and we were not disappointed. Cleanness of apartment is on critical level. In general you will not find pure dirt there, but it is obvious that cleaning personal are trained for only superficial cleaning. Mold and stains seem like normal in bathroom. But we accepted it under understanding of "not renovated". Breakfast there is fair in choice and quality but imo not worth 10$ ( they charge breakfast separately). Apartment itself is also overpriced for the comfort you get -150$!
Next time we will certainly search for another fresh experience in some other accommodation resort.
Good thing is it is not overcrowded, so peaceful vacation should not be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Polynesia is located in the Katoro tourist resort of Umag, just outside the city centre. Home to the largest swimming pool in Umag, the Polynesia property is the perfect destination for a sun-filled holiday. When finished with your swim in the pool, take in the scenic views of the Adriatic Sea or enjoy one of the countless other outdoor activities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Melia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Polynesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Polynesia Hotel Umag
- Sol Melia Umag
- Sol Polynesia Apartments Umag