Sol Stella Apartments
Sol Umag(Umag)
US$149
US$145
Melia.com
Sol Amfora Apartments(Umag)(Great Value!)
US$122
Agoda.com
US$163
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsnext yearbig complexsmall childrensandy beachmy opinionclubresortbeachesfacilitiessirenaseaprizediscobakeryfootballtournamentprogram
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We arrived to find the apartment far inferior to other apartments we have stayed in, we had 2 apartments - one was 200 euros more expensive for the week - the only recognisable difference was an extra sofa. On complaining we were upgraded (for an extra cost) to the larger sol stella (also referred to at the resort as Sol sirena) these were far better however, the cleaning regime was inadequate - cleaned once all week, however, this was not thorough and involved a tea towel on the bottom of a brush! The kitchen lacked basic facilities like a tin opener, the bed linen had holes in it and we were given single bed sheets to put on a double bed. The sofa bed in the lounge was not upto the task and once up was near impossible to put away for the day, The receptionists were largely disinterested - overall the resort seems more geared for contintental holidaymakers than British. The resort was nice with lovely indoor and outdoor pools.

3  Thank Frank A
IstraturistUmag, Manager at Sol Stella Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Frank A,

I would like to start thanking you for leaving a comment.
In our resort we offer different types of accommodation; from one bedroom apartments to the large apartments that can accommodate up to eight people. I am glad to hear that upon your request the reception reacted efficiently and offered you a larger apartment. The apartment you have been offered is a much bigger apartment with a nice terrace and sea view close to the beach and pools.
I wish you had contacted me during your stay so we could have arranged a better solution right from the beginning of your vacation in order to make it nice and memorable. I invite you to do so next time you come to Stella Maris so we can show you that we took into consideration your comments and do our best to grant you the vacation you were looking for.
Hoping you will give us the chance to surprise you I send you my kindest regards.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I just came back from Umag and I wanna thank u all for a really nice time which I spent there. I have been there for 6 times and I still can't get enough. Ireally like all your animations, mainly zumba lessons and club17. I really want to thank to Tomislav Sokač for every minute I spent in the club17, I really enjoyed it. The best animator ever and our king of club :) My second biggest "Thank you" belong to Sendi Croatia, she was always kind to us :) I loveStella Maris and I really hope to come back next year :)

Dear Léna S,

It is a great pleasure to hear you had such a nice time while staying in our Stella Maris Resort, and therefore I thank you very much for taking the time to leave this nice review.
I will make sure to pass your comments to our staff members, and make no mistake that you also left a nice picture of you in our memory.
Waiting to see you back in Umag again, I send you my kindest regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The best holidays ever, nice and clean rooms, very comfortable beds. Good restaurants nearby. Swimming pool is nice, with a lot of great activities around and in pool too. Really perfect activities for children and young people, especially Club 17, that club is always full of fun. They have there the best animator Tomislav Sokač, which is always laughing and make you laugh too. He loves everybody who come to Club 17 and everybody loves him. Really nice playgrounds, bars and program in Laguna is great too.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I just came back from Croatia. I like Umag very much and I was there 5 times... This time I stayed one week with my family in Stella Maris... And I was surprised: it is really wonderful place... Big complex with perfect location. Everything in appartments was clean. All personal in complex Stella Maris polite, kind and ready to help in any questions..
And else.. I liked very much in this complex animation team... It is Club 17.. They take care about your good mood without stop. Almost every evening they do big show on big scene. Many people from other hotels go here to watch it. And special thanks Tomislav Sokač who invents this show programs. He is the best dancer and the best singer. He is always smiling and generally "he was born" to give all people positive emotions..
I wish come back there again

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
IstraturistUmag, Manager at Sol Stella Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear guest,

Thank You very much writing this beautiful review about our Resort and our staff. It is always a great pleasure to hear we made someone's vacation memorable.
We make our best to keep the service we provide to our guests at the maximum, and knowing You wish to come back ensures us that we have done a good job.
Hoping to see you back in Stella Maris again I send you my best wishes from Umag.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

every time I'm there again, the rooms are nice, spacious and clean. they have a great animation team where I always sat (Club 17), with supper nice staff named Tomislav Sokač and Valentina D'Vine. they always kept you busy. There are also many nice restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family