“Orlandin, my favorite place in Vrsar!”
Review of Orlandin

Orlandin
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Vrsar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

When I was on holiday with my family we spotted this cosy beach-restaurant by accident, but after the first plates where brought to us, we already knew we had to come more often that week.
Not only was the food delicious, but also presented spectacularly and served with a big smile. During the week we visited 3 more times and each time all our senses were treated superbly.
We were there in the pre-season, which means it wasn't that busy yet, which suited us perfectly and maybe earned us a little special treatment.
All in all I give this place a perfect score for meeting all my expectations and exceeding them, especially at the very kind prices. Treat yourself, and visit!

1  Thank Laurens d

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Prices are very low, the sea is 10 m, very clean and tidy. Simply, I am thrilled.ONLY THE BEST!!!!!!Food, drinks, atmosphere, friendliness of staff, everything is on the top level.

3  Thank Jadranka B
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great stuffed squids, staff very friendly, very cheap prices, located by the city beach. Very beautiful Istrian style garden. Lots of shade which is very attractive if you visit them in the hotter days.

2  Thank Grega P
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The best in vrsar the staff are the kindest people i've ever met and the food is awesome i like it a lot overthere

2  Thank jeffroh
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Visited twice. On the second time we asked to change the side dish with the bread. When we got the bill, we found there our main course (55kn) and side dish 18kn. When we pointed on this mistake, we were told, that they can't change anything, and also they don't have bread in system as a single dish. So they added it to bill as a side dish. "Where is my polled then?" - I asked. "You asked to change it to Bread" - the answer was. I couldn't argue anymore. If the owners hire such a stupid and greed stuff, it doesn't worth going there, no matter how well they cook.

2  Thank Ugenmtg