“Nice place to eat”

Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Vrsar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

A very lovely place to eat, near the sea. The food is good, and the stuff is friendly and polite. I only miss the variety on the menu, the choices are pretty standard..

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We decided to eat here as much as possible - tried the other restaurants at the habour, but returned here - and will do it again:

Great staff
Great food
Great view
Fair prices

2  Thank Henrik P
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

After reading TA we had to find this little place. When arriving we learned two things: first, the restaurant owner suspects other local restaurants of sabotaging their reputation so if u digg them make sure to give them a nice review, second, they serve an amazing lobster and great pasta!! I will add a picture showing it.

I will go back next time in town for sure!

1  Thank Nihog
Reviewed 24 June 2014

When I was on holiday with my family we spotted this cosy beach-restaurant by accident, but after the first plates where brought to us, we already knew we had to come more often that week.
Not only was the food delicious, but also presented spectacularly and served with a big smile. During the week we visited 3 more times and each time all our senses were treated superbly.
We were there in the pre-season, which means it wasn't that busy yet, which suited us perfectly and maybe earned us a little special treatment.
All in all I give this place a perfect score for meeting all my expectations and exceeding them, especially at the very kind prices. Treat yourself, and visit!

1  Thank Laurens d
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Prices are very low, the sea is 10 m, very clean and tidy. Simply, I am thrilled.ONLY THE BEST!!!!!!Food, drinks, atmosphere, friendliness of staff, everything is on the top level.

3  Thank Jadranka B