Hotel Selce
Hotels.com
US$107
US$98
US$108
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2013

a great place to spend your vacation alone or with friends, family. Excellent food and low prices especially in restaurant/pizzeria Olliveto where you can eat pizza from batch. The hotel has a great balcony view on sea and the rooms are large with free internet access.

Room Tip: the best rooms are on the sea side
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank r_e-n_a-t_a7654
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Very nice hotel with spacious rooms. Very beautiful location right in front of the sea. Quite close are the facilities of a private beach. We thought a while if to take see or garden view room and took a sea view which was really a goof choice even when they are little more expensive. It had also a nice balcony

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Alexey K
Reviewed 3 May 2013

The room with seaview was superb, comfort and clean, bathroom also. Nice balcony with great view on sea, city nad island Krk. The breakfast was fine, good food with many options. Hotel has its own parking, the staff was very nice.

Room Tip: I advise...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank lexuspan
Reviewed 22 October 2012

room is comfortable and clean, hotel receptionist was very friendly and helpfull, food was average tasty so i can say this is very good hotel. it is located in the center of town, on the coast, so it has a very good view on canal and island of krk

Room Tip: of course, choose a seaside room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank goran s
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I have been hesitating for a while by now whether I should add my review at all or not. I'm generally a positive person and usually add a review when it's a good one. In fact, traveling for me is always a good experience. My last time away in Croatia seems to be an exception.
Let's start with the only pro: the location. The hotel is located right in the middle of Selce, just a few minutes walk away from the beach where you would find sun beds reserved especially for hotel guests (though nobody informed us about that).
Now the backside: the service is really poor. Upon check-in the lady awaiting us at the front desk was everything but not enthusiastic at all. She proved to provide us -as well as other guests- with the wrong information concerning the hotel, the beach, the weather... The room proved to be smaller than what it appears on the website with medium hygiene. It wasn't dirty but still they could improve a lot on that. Also despite it was a non-smoking room it smelled horribly after tobacco. Somebody must have smoked 24/7 in there before our arrival. The breakfast was horrible! I'm not joking when I say it was rather like a time travel going back at least 20 years. This idea was by the way true for the entire hotel and very well describes my impression... the hotel, the staff, the service, the breakfast were all like going back to my early childhood. No flexibility, no kindness, no idea about the hospitality industry as it is.
I'm incredibly sorry but there's still LOTS to improve to earn my recommendation.

• Stayed: July 2011