Judging by our experience and the experiences of others it is important to have confidence in the unit you select. We had unit 212 and on balance our experience was very good. The unit, as is the development in total, is somewhat tired. That shows in nicks on walls and doors and some marginal furniture. Beyond that the kitchen is well equipped and functions fine. The bed is very good and the bathrooms were clean. The highlights come from the beach exposure which faces due west enabling you to experience as good a sunset as you could imagine. Further, you overlook the lava beach area with multiple tide pools to explore and enjoy regular visit from multiple turtles. You are some what away from the action in Kona itself, it is a good 30 minute walk along the paved shoulder of the busy highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona