Upon arrival we had a choice of 3 rooms. It was hard because they were all GREAT. Leesha Jones at the desk was the most helpful person. This place was all it was on the internet. we were there for 16 Days and we wish it would of been for more. When we come back to the Big Island we will be staying here again. I can't believe its over but the best part is that we will be back and maybe it will be our home then. Checked out other places ,while there, and they didn't seem as good as this one, due get one, ocean view, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona