“Go see Momma..!!!”

Boss Frog's Dive and Surf Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: High quality Maui snorkel gear rentals is Boss Frog's top priority. Boss Frog's offers a full range of activities and beach rental equipment including high quality snorkel gear, performance surfboards, SUPs (stand up paddle), boogie boards, golf clubs, mountain bikes, hybrid bikes, beach cruisers, road bikes, coolers, chairs, float belts, digital cameras, wet suits and an assortment of island related apparel and accessories. Our sales agents are trained to be knowledgeable, friendly and helpful to all customers, which maximizes each customer's experience. Boss Frog's prides itself on making customer service a priority. In addition to rental gear, Boss Frog's maintains a large retail selection of beach equipment, including high-end sunglasses, rash guards, reef safe sunblock, board shorts, sarongs, men's and women's clothing, sandals, snorkel gear, beach toys and gifts. We have the best on-Island selections of Maui Jims, Sunclouds, Sanuks and Reef slippers for adults and kids. All customers are greeted with the Aloha spirit at our locations.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

First time to the island. Momma gave great advise on where to go and helped us make the best use of out time. She's awesome. We went back to see her each day we could and had great adventures.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I went to the big island on our honeymoon and decided to do some snorkeling. After doing some price checking and walking into Boss Frog's we couldn't refuse. The service was excellent--a big thank you to Lee especially--and the equipment worked awesomely, WAY better than the snorkel gear provided to us by a certain excursion company. Lee also referred us to some great places to check out snorkelling! Thanks again Boss Frog's, you're GREAT!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My wife and I recently visit the Big Island in May and rented equipment here for 11 days. The guy working the front desk was very pleasant and he gave several good recommendations on where to snorkel. The prices are great and we even bought a cool Boss Frogs hat.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We recently had a great week trip to Kona and had rented gear from BF. I rented an underwater camera and had taken some very special pictures with it. When I returned the camera and got my pictures I was reassured they were all on the disc. When I got home to view them there were only 1/4 of the pics. I called several times and finally talked to Buzz who not only looked through each camera to try and find my pictures, he was so laid back and helped me not to get more frustrated than I already was. He was very professional and kind. Thanks GOODNESS he went to extra lengths because he found my pictures on the last card he check, identifying a specific picture that was unique to me :-) Thank you Buzz for all of your hard work and for saving these memories!!!

1  Thank brwither
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this store!!! They were very nice and extremely helpful. They also have a great discount when we paid cash. Also my 7 year old lost the snorkel and he didn't charge us! Please go to this store you won't be disappointed!!! They also gave us a great discount when we bought Luau tickets from them.Thank you everybody at Boss Frogs you guys are the best!!!

1  Thank Scott B