Stayed in condo #123 - very nice condo updated and clean had no problem with condo - just had a problem with the residents that lived there - it felt like we were imposing on them - they were not friendly at all - plus rules about everything posted everwhere. The locals residents had a exercise program in the pool every morning at 10 am - so therefore not room for us to have a swim!!!! As quoted in the Big Island Revealed guidebook by Andrew Doughty (great book for Island dos and don'ts). This resort is INSTITUTIONAL FEELING and is not the greatest place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tumble out of bed and enjoy a morning ocean walk, returning to breakfast on your Italian tiled lanai overlooking the ocean. The view of the ocean is wonderful. Tastefully renovated dream kitchen with granite countertops, two flat screen TV's, five appliances (including washer/dryer) and romantic bedroom with four poster bed, two new memory foam mattress and beautiful Egyptian bedding. Alii Villas is a popular, well maintained resort located on scenic Alii Drive, with nothing between it and the ocean except palm trees and lush gardens. Everything provided, including custom bath robes and aloha welcome basket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Alii Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alii Villas Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Alii Villas Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona