“Excellent crepes!!!”

Ranked #5 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Kailua-Kona
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We went to this French coffee shop 3 times during our week stay. They have numerous crepes (savory and dessert). We had a fruit and yogurt crepe and the apple/cinnamon with vanilla ice cream crepe. Both were excellent! We also had the chocolate mousse cake (layers of chocolate crepes with chocolate mousse in between). It was heavenly. The coffee is very good (100% Kona). I bought 2 bags to take home with me. I highly recommend for breakfast or dessert.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

went in June 2014 with husband. we liked the iced lattes and iced Americanos very much. I also on one visit had a dessert crepe that was to die for....but.....the ladies acted like it would have killed them to smile and have some common courtesies like hello and thank-you! We got really good service at most everyplace we went to on the whole island but we had to just joke about how unfriendly they were here. If the coffee hadn't been to our liking so much we wouldn't have bothered. The lunch crepe was only so-so, the dessert crepe was super good.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We struggled to find good coffee during our trip to Hawaii. In most places it seemed to be that big is best so much so that because they couldn't fit the giant cups under the group handle, they would do the pour into a small jug and then pour that into the giant cup.

Then we found Peaberry and Galette. They know how to make a true espresso Italian Style. A regular size, straight into the cup and with a good Crema. Their cookies and scones were also very tasty.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My husband and I enjoyed creeps for breakfast this morning. We both left satisfied and full. Enjoyed my latte as well plus the friendly service.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

if you love crepes this is the place to go. Wonderful soup as well. Friendly staff with lots of aloha. Prices have gone up this past year or I would have given them a higher rating