Well to start with the name fits this Bed and Breakfast perfectly. Everything at 1st class Bed & Breakfast is just perfect. We loved the cottage. It was spacious and tastefully decorated. Dolores had thought of everything from a cool box and paper plates for picnics to a torch in case of a power failure. The cottage was squeaky clean and equipped with everything one would expect more in a rental apartment than a B&B. Breakfast was fabulous everyday with a plate of tropical fresh fruit and a daily changing warm dish. Dolores always asked us whether we would like a particular dish she planned for the next day. Breakfast was a convivial event with meeting other guests, exchanging the events of the previous day to tips on where to go for dinner. Dolores was such a help with her vast knowledge of the island. We did a lot of research on the Internet when looking for a B&B on the big island and are very happy that we chanced upon the 1st class B&B. It was mostly due to the other good reviews and we can agree with them wholeheartedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolores, your hostess of this first class vacation rental is located on the slopes of Kailua-Kona Hawaii overlooking the Kailua-Kona coastline and Kailua-Kona Bay. Located 11 miles from Kailua-Kona's airport, 4 miles from the town of Kailua-Kona Hawaii and 2 miles from the best snorkeling beaches in all the Islands of Hawaii. Dolores, a Kailua-Kona resident for 41 years and a hostess for 30 years is delighted to guide and direct her guests during their visit to the Big Island of Hawaii. In addition nearby: Fine Ambiance Dining to Local Ethnic Food, Shopping, Beaches-Beach Activities, SCUBA, Snorkeling, rental offers immaculate accommodations for special guests lodging in luxury,overlooking Kailua-Kona Bay.Your hostess also offers fresh bathing towels, trash pick-up & light house cleaning. Private Entrances Air-conditioning Wireless Internet Private Bath Custom Decor Kitchenette Cable Remote Color TV/CD Tape Stereo Beach Towels, Mats, Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers and Boogie Boards Beautiful Views & More Light Housekeeping is Offered as a Courtesy Plus Other Little Amenities to Make Your Stay Special & Wonderful Experience. Cottage and Studio are smoke free. 3 night minimum stay - for stays of 2 nights add $10/night Check-in: 4pm to 5pm; Check-out: 11amCheck in times are stated above unless otherwise agreed to. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 1st Class b&b Kona Hawaii
- 1st Class Bed And Breakfast Kona Hawaii Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 1st Class Vacation Rental Kona Hawaii Kailua-Kona