“The most relaxing massage ever”

A Ala Hawaii Oceanfront Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine yourself in our beautiful oceanfront location as you breathe the fresh ocean breeze while you are pampered to the sounds of the waves as they gently roll to the shore. Therapeutic Massage, Lomi Lomi, Couples Massage, Facials, Day Spa Packages, Medical Massage, Sports Massage, Relaxation Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Ashiatsu, Asava Massage, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Polarity, Reflexology, Yoga, Body Polish, Sunburn Wrap, Herbal Wraps, Mens Facials, Back Facial, Skin Care, Lash/Brow Tinting, Waxing, Cosmetics Retail.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most relaxing massage ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

With the ocean right by you. You don't need any music the ocean sound is so beautiful and relaxing. Coupled with massage. You will think you are I. Heaven.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Alexandra C

Johnston, Rhode Island
“Excellent Massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was great! What a way to end a great vacation!! My husband and I had a couples massage (his first) and it was very relaxing!

Visited July 2014
Uznach, Switzerland, Europe
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My body and soul say thank you!
Kind and friendly therapists, one can feel the ALOHA spirit there!

Visited July 2014
kona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have had many Great massages in the past. Buzz has the most amazing deep tissue massage skills I have ever experienced. I have had several ongoing problems and he focused on them with some techniques that I must say we're highly effective. I have not felt this good in years. Best massage ever and what unbelievablable strength. Sounds of the ocean and friendly atmosphere made this a day I will never forget. Buzz invited me back. Hope to see you next year.

Visited February 2014
Nykol808, Owner at A Ala Hawaii Oceanfront Massage, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Mahalo! We look forward to see you next year also.
Kalapaki Beach, Lihue
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Pre lavaman massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Just what I needed felt great! Liked the clean bedding, ocean breeze and sounds of the surf. She hit all my knots and was very professional .

Visited March 2014
Aloha, We love to help athletes to relax and restore. Hope to see you again.