“Wonderful crew, amazing boat, beautiful Pacific ocean and Kona coast....we will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Body Glove Cruises

Body Glove Cruises
Book In Advance
More Info
US$137.63*
and up
Historical Dinner or Lunch Cruise to Kealakekua Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Body Glove Cruises offers premium snorkeling, SCUBA, historical dinner/sunset cruises and whale watching in Kailua Kona on the Big Island of Hawai'i. On our Deluxe Morning Snorkel & Dolphin Adventure, we take you to an area of the Kona coast that is exclusive to our cruise company. There are over 600 different species of ocean life for you to admire in the waters off our shores. Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, we will accommodate your every other need. We provide a continental breakfast, a BBQ lunch, snorkel gear, and reef-safe sun screen. Our vessel, The Kanoa II has fresh water showers, spacious restrooms, a high jump, and a water slide. Add to that a bar that serves the best Mai Tais around, and you can begin to feel just how many different ways there are to have the best day of your vacation right here. Our Historical Sunset Dinner Cruise has been voted the best dinner cruise on The Big Island for five consecutive years West Hawaii Today. Here you will be treated to informative and engaging historical narrative, live entertainment, an elaborate Hawaiian style BBQ buffet dinner, a free cocktail from our full-service bar and an amazing Pacific Ocean sunset. During winter months, from December to the beginning of April, we watch whales. Our naturalist is a wealth of information, and the humpbacks that visit our waters here are active. They sing, spout, spy-hop, and breach, and, in the rare circumstance that you do not see a whale with us, you can come again free. That's our guarantee.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2010

My husband and I visited Kona and the Big Island from April 14-24th and hands down the time we spent with Body Glove Hawaii on the Kanoa II was the best part of our vacation! We enjoyed the Morning Deluxe Snorkeling Cruise twice and the Historical Sunset Dinner Cruise once. From start to finish, everyone is so friendly and relaxed, you can't help but feel the stress melt away from your body. The girls in the office, Maggie, Amie and Nina make sure that you have everything you need and are well prepared for your excursion! Upon arrival at the boat, the crew greet you as if they have known you forever! I was especially impressed with them because they remembered our names the next two times we went out on a cruise; made us feel very special! They are very engaging and see to it that you have everything you need. JD, Darren, Sean, Nora, Tim, Caleb and Mike treated us like family! Caleb and Mike make sure that everyone had a chance to go diving and/or power diving if you were desiring to do that. We participated in the snorkeling and my Husband loved the diving with Mike while I sat on deck with a tasty beverage created by Nora. We saw 100s of dolphins as they swam along the boat with us! The boat is very spacious and well-equipped with everything you need - just bring a towel! We can't wait to come back out and go again and again! Body Glove Hawaii is amazing - thank you for treating us so well and making us feel at home! Aloha!

4 Thank MrsBritt09

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I have done almost everything you can do on this island and "The Body Glove" is at the absolute t”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2010

Aloha Maggie,

Thank you so much for allowing me the absolute privilege of experiencing your 3:30 Historical/Sunset Sail two weeks ago.

As you know I am the Director of Operations for Big Island Air and I know how hard you work to create a quality experience for your customers and that you all certainly have done.

Candidly, I was absolutely blown away by and thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.  Your crew was positive, cheerful and professional and set a wonderful tone.  Southbound-- the History Story Teller was very impressive and the Captain positioned the boat perfectly.  I was taking notes the entire time.

On the return the food was perfect and plentiful.  The music by "LT" and others was absolutely unbelievable and candidly could not have been any better.  He created a magical experience and I was amazed you are able to secure the performances of such a world class artist .

And then towards the end of the cruise, the dancing and fun was......well.... FUN!

All in all it was an experience not to be missed.

I have and will enthusiastically recommend to anyone, family, friends and visitors alike to go with you guys.  I have done almost everything you can do on this island and I will tell you that "The Body Glove" is at the absolute top of my "must do" list ......besides flying with us of course.

Congratulations to you are your team for doing such an outstanding job across the board.

Mahalo and Aloha,

Greg Trebon

4 Thank gregtrebon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Romantic sunset dinner cruise meets history lesson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2009

This has to be one of the best deals on the Big Island! My husband and I were in Hawaii to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary in July and asked the tour desk at our resort for some recommendations for romantic dinners. Along with the name of a great restaurant (Kona Inn) they suggested the Historic Sunset Dinner Cruise offered by Body Glove. For $80 apiece we had a delicious dinner (includes a cocktail) aboard one of their catamarans while a talented local musician played island tunes. Along the way a narrator would point out places of interest and tell us about the history and legends of the area. Dinner was served after we arrived at Captain Cook's Monument and then we headed back to Kona as the sun sank into the ocean. It was a PERFECT evening! A couple of passengers even helped the crew land a good size jack after dinner! Look for a coupon in the local tourist info brochures before you book-we found one for $20 dollars off their rack price of $98.

5 Thank pandajo