“Authentic taste” 4 of 5 bubbles

Los Habaneros
Ranked #88 of 283 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In the Keahou shopping center.
“Authentic taste”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and everyone enjoyed their meals. We had fish tacos, chicken burritos, and a couple of other dishes ... All of which were very good. Stop by if you're passing for a quick delicious meal.

Green Valley, Arizona
“Not too special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered the special of the day, Chicken Taquito with retried beans etc
The worst part of the meal was the chicken Taquito. I was served 3 which was more than adequate but could not quite finish one. When I was leaving I told the counter person that the chicken was from an old rooster because that is what it tasted like. She said the chicken was fresh and I said it may be but it tastes like meat from an old chicken. However the cook was listening to my comment and probably will correct the problem. I hope so anyway. On a good note The beer was cold.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank kc4ness
Riverside, California
“Tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Tasty food at very reasonable prices. We had burritos and really liked the salsa. It's at Keauhou shopping center.

Visited March 2014
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“You call that mexican food!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Do NOT go here!!!!! If you are use to any kind of Mexican food I'm gonna throw in taco bell for that matter, you will be disappointed! One bite thats all I got down. we ordered a chicken Chimma nachos and a ground beef taco. My husband is in the military and eats MRE's without a problem he couldnt even eat this.That is something I have never seen so you know it has to be bad. The chicken in my chimma looked the the tyson chicken you get precooked for salads and the nachos just had a can of chilli with some cheese sprinkled on it.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Clarissa N
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Pretty good for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We liked everything we ordered. Pretty good value. Not much ambiance but all in all, I would defintely go back.

Visited March 2014