“Reflexology massage”
Review of The Lotus Center

The Lotus Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lotus Center has been ultimate destination for Relax, Revive & Rejuvenate your Mind Body and Spirit since 1995. To make your vacation memorable we offer from body treatments to energy work, just about everything for a competitive price. Our range of services include: spa body treatments, massages, facials, waxing/tinting services, chiropractic care, acupuncture, one-to-one yoga sessions and energy work such as chakra balancing and Reiki.
Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Reflexology massage”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Went for a couples massage. It was fantasic! One hr of true bliss. It was a little pricey but worth every penny.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Christine L

Edmonton, AB
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A must have.”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

My husband and I have been to this spa a few years back and every year we return to Kona we make an appointment. We each had two massages. Myself a deep tissue massage. The first just 60 minutes. I was so relaxed after leaving the spa the first time I had to return for an extended massage to 90 minutes. I have had massages before and this was the BEST! We will be back.

2 Thank giggsryan
Victoria, Canada
243 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 245 helpful votes
“Outstanding service and surroundings”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This spa is terrific. Located within the hotel the service is top-notch and well priced. A one-hour massage is $90 and was superb.

They offer every type of treatment even chiropractic services.

It is a bit hidden underneath the walkway but if you are looking for a special treat seek them out.

1 Thank SeeingTHEworld2012
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Made a wonderful first impression”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I found the Lotus Center through SpaFinder. They had 1 glowing review on that site so I looked here and saw the 2 very negative reviews so kept looking. I called around and got talked to like I was a beggar for having the gift certs so I used the Lotus Center's online appt. request form so I could skip another dressing down. They called me to confirm within 15 minutes and were very friendly over the phone and got me in at my preferred time. So we started on the right foot there.
I had difficulty finding the place at first, like other said they are in a renovated hotel building and next to a gated parking lot. That said there is a courtyard with palms and a waterfall just a few feet from the entrance. It is shaded and the breeze is so calming, I don't see anything to complain about the location. Katrina did my treatment, I also went with the package w/ massage & facial. I just moved to the BI and already slightly burned. I had the initial interview with Katrina about what I wanted out of my appointment. She left the room and I changed, when she returned I never had to ask for anything else. I didn't have to ask for more pressure, temperature changes, anything. She seemed to know what I needed after 2 days of traveling to get here. I feel so much better and I've been sleeping better too. I appreciate she included the decollete into my facial while I was on the table, many places think a facial has to be restricted to the face. Every staff member I encountered was warm and welcoming, I was encouraged to return and I plan to.

2 Thank EverydayVacation
Waikoloa, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Came in due to neck tension, and when I left tension = gone, and I felt great!”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I made a walk-in appointment at the Lotus Center. My regular massage therapist was not able to make an appointment for 4 days and I was struggling with neck tension big time! I usually go for 90 minutes but they were able to accommodate me for 60 at the last minute and I was so thankful.

My massage therapist was Kelly, and I was pleased that she made good use of the hour. I would definitely see Kelly again. (I believe just she works there Mondays and is on-call other days) When going to a new massage therapist I always worry whether or not they are going to be able to provide pressure "Strong Enough" cause I prefer deeper pressure and she did NOT disappoint!

I have had easily over 200 massages in my life (have a regular massage therapist, and my brother is a massage therapist) so I definitely have high standards, and Kelly's massage was worth the money. Very open to listening to my body, and I felt she was in tune with my needs.

I get cold really easily, so I requested Kelly turn off the AC as it kicked on every 5 minutes or so but she did not know where the control panel was, so instead of leaving and cutting into my time searching the place she resourcefully laid hot towels on the parts of my body where she was not working and that felt awesome!

Visited January 2012