“Just your average massage”
Review of The Lotus Center

The Lotus Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lotus Center has been ultimate destination for Relax, Revive & Rejuvenate your Mind Body and Spirit since 1995. To make your vacation memorable we offer from body treatments to energy work, just about everything for a competitive price. Our range of services include: spa body treatments, massages, facials, waxing/tinting services, chiropractic care, acupuncture, one-to-one yoga sessions and energy work such as chakra balancing and Reiki.
Reviewed 4 July 2012

My husband & I went for a couples massage. There was a male and a female massage therapist. I was taken aback when they didn't ask which one we'd each prefer, so because I was on "her table" and my husband was on "his table" then he got the male & I got the female, even though both of us would have preferred the opposite had we been asked.

On a positive note, my therpist went right to work on my achy shoulders, didn't mess around. Room where massage took place was plenty big and even had a private bathroom, which was nice.

1  Thank monbow

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed at the Royal Kona resort and decided to try this massage parlor, since it was located on the first floor of one of the towers at the Royal Kona resort. We tried their couples massage for 1 hour and paid $190 + tax. It was relaxing. The massage parlor wasn't really a spa, since it was in a small renovated room of the resort.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

I went to the Lotus Center and was a bit surprised at the below average service I received. It was very expensive, and I don't mind that if the service is worth it but spreading a cream on your face is not a facial. The massage was so light I had to keep asking for her to go harder, after awhile I gave up on asking her. To top it off, when I went to pay the discount from my hotel was not accepted. 161.00

Reviewed 4 May 2012

Went for a couples massage. It was fantasic! One hr of true bliss. It was a little pricey but worth every penny.

2  Thank Christine L
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2012

My husband and I have been to this spa a few years back and every year we return to Kona we make an appointment. We each had two massages. Myself a deep tissue massage. The first just 60 minutes. I was so relaxed after leaving the spa the first time I had to return for an extended massage to 90 minutes. I have had massages before and this was the BEST! We will be back.

2  Thank giggsryan