“Bomb”
Review of Kona de Pele Cafe - CLOSED

Kona de Pele Cafe
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Smoooooooth! Try peaberry hand pour at least once. They also serve tropical dreams ice cream. Perfect ocean view fo morning brew!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We arrived late to our hotel and needed to find a quick place to grab a bite to eat. This place had a good selection of sandwiches and coffee. I ordered the turkey pannini sandwich with pesto. It also came with chips. I was actually pretty good :-D

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Best quality coffee we've tried on the big island so far - little pricier than we've been paying for, but worth the difference in taste.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I've been wanted to try this for a couple of years. I finally had time to enjoy on our vacation. The gal manning the counter (from Eugene... just a 3 hour drive from our home in Central Oregon) made me the best cup of drip coffee I've ever tasted. She also explained the process to me while she prepared it. I wish I could remember her name. She was a terrific representative for this business.

1  Thank Joan V
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This reminds me of a little hole in the wall spot rather than a proper café. Just a few tables on the porch. Yummy muffins for breakfast, some paninis and bagels, that's it. The coffee is pricey but 100% Kona brew and superb. They only open at 7am, which is late for early starts. Highly recommended. The staff is simply lovely and we have visited a few times and it was consistently good.