“Suggested by the locals....”

L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
Ranked #66 of 293 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Description: Keauhou Shopping Ctr. location, not the one on Palani Dr.
Description: Keauhou Shopping Ctr. location, not the one on Palani Dr.
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Expect the unexpected. Great prices, lots of food....it was very crowded place for lunch, lot of the locals frequent the place.

There are newer reviews for L&L Hawaiian Barbecue

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Not sure the oil is changed often enough-food did not settle with me. My young adult children thought it was okay.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

There are L&Ls all over Hawaii: several on the Big Island and we saw several on Oahu as well.

I had the barbecue plate: barbecue chicken, beef, and short ribs. Yummy!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

If you want a break from crowded and expensive restaurants, stop here for lunch or takeout. You'll see few tourists but lots of locals.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I stopped in for plate dinners. She had the seafood mix of scallops, mahi, and shrimp and I the BBQ mix of beef, pork, and chicken.. All was pretty good, and lots of it. There are a lot of menu options, including breakfast. As a fast food place I appreciated that our meals were not carb-heavy. Not fancy but good. Really suitable for take-out, too.